טיולי אופנועים וקטנועים רגועים של קרין,אלחנן וחברים - קא"ו
Tours in Israel for relaxed motor-cyclists
- This page was updated on 25/05/2012, 19:00 Israel local time.
- Next tour date: 26/05/2012 (4th Saturday of the May)
- Meeting place: Dor-Yakoom fuel-station
Meeting time: 08:30
Leaving time: 09:00
Finish (approximately): 18:30
Finish place: Near Yakoom
Total km(estimated): 160km
- If you want to join next relaxed tour of 26/05/2012 click
here and register.
Notify there if you want to receive emails regarding next tour/s.
- Although we are doing our best to make the tour safe:
Each participant is joining the tour at his own risk.
There is not responsibility of the organizers for any accident/damage that may happen during the tour.
You will be asked to read and sign a
- Visit this site at evening before the
tour date, to see if there are any updates.
You can also be informed by calling
the automatic answering machine: 03-6293398
- The guided tour will be given by Mr. Shaul Biber
How participated in the Atlit operation,1945
- Breakfast at Mishmar Hagvul monument: bring water and sandwiches.
40NIS per person, 35NIS per child (6-18 years old) for entrance to Atlit datainee camp
(Including guided tour)
- Bring bathing-suite and towel and a lot of patience: Parking-lot at the beach may be crouded.
- Towing service (MANDATORY):
- In case we HAVE towing insurance for that day, rates per a day:
Global rate of 750NIS.
For example, for group of 30 riders, the cost will be 25NIS per rider.
- In case we DO NOT HAVE towing insurance for the tour:
Each participant pays 10NIS for each day per motorcycle for a collective towing-account (GRAR).
The sum will be used in case one of the motorcycles was stuck and need
to be towed.
Starting 30.10.2010: Any sum that was collected
(Update for 24.03.2012: 150NIS) will be used for acquiring towing service for the next tour..
Sum in towing-account, till date 25.09.2010: 2150NIS.
- More details will appear on this page when available
- Click here to see Previous tour routes/stories
Keep ADI card in your pocket